- MISHKAN T'FILAH: A REFORM SIDDUR, NON-TRANSLITERATED (SHABBAT, WEEKDAYS + FESTIVALS)
MISHKAN T'FILAH: A REFORM SIDDUR, NON-TRANSLITERATED (SHABBAT, WEEKDAYS + FESTIVALS)
Includes services for Shabbat, weekdays, and festivals, as well as other occasions of public worship and texts for more than a hundred songs. Mishkan T'filah reflects the full diversity of our Movement.
This volume does not contain transliteration.
This Siddur includes:
- Broad selection of readings, including beloved passages from our Reform liturgical tradition and great poetic writings from throughout Jewish history
- Faithful, elegant translations
- Contemporary, gender-inclusive English
- Theological and stylistic diversity
- Extensive commentaries, source notes and usage guides
- More than 100 contemporary and traditional song texts
- Innovative design in two-page spreads (additional Shabbat services in linear style also included)
- Two-color printing to enhance usability